Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SHOTS TOMORROW

Well, tomorrow is a dreaded day! Jack has his 6 months doctor's appt. which is exciting because we'll find out how much he weighs and learn what new things we can feed him. (that's another post) BUT . . .tomorrow will also be the shots, I think I take it harder than he does, the minute they come in with them, I tense up I know I try not to but. . . which makes him nervous instantly and the rest is just a blur for about 10 minutes. He's ok about 3 minutes after it's over but as he gets older the look on his face just breaks my heart. If he only knew that the pain while horrible is temporary and that we are doing this to protect him and help him. Reminds me of my relationship with God so many times I've wondered what God is doing with my family, and I just want the "pain" to end but God in a still quiet voice reminds me that he is working through us to do something marvelous and we just need to trust him to protect us. It's amazing how many things God is teaching us through Jack. Thank you Jesus for Jack. : )

0 comments: